sunnuntai 26. huhtikuuta 2015

VIDEO: Fridays after work fishing with Pete

Hi again!

It's been a long time after my last post, sorry for that. There hasn't been a lot to tell you recently as the fishing has been slow here.

The spring has been hard for me so far. I've tried different things and different places, I've fished the shallows in the spawning bays as well as the deeper parts in the center of the bays. Nothing. I've done float tube fishing and I've fished from the boat too.

Every place I've gone this spring I know they hold fish. They're there lurking somewhere, I just can't find them. It would be great to fish with somebody with more experience on early spring fishing on the areas near my home.

But as the spring goes on and the waters warm up, the fishing hopefully gets a lot better as it did last year. The first signs are already here.


We only caught a few tiny pikes this time, but we had a blast! Go fishing!


1 kommentti:

  1. Difficult spring start also here. I don't have experience on spring fishing so lot's of guessing going on. Couple of trips and only 5 pikes up. All of those with spin fishing and unfortunately nothing with fly. Now I'll take 1.5 week break and get back on waters next week. Hopefully I'll get my first flypike for the spring.

    Tight lines and keep 'em videos and reports coming!

    VastaaPoista