maanantai 11. toukokuuta 2015

New boat coming!

Hi!

I think I've finally found a perfect fishing boat. I first thought I could buy a fishing kayak but it's just not possible. Despite looking everywhere I haven't found a place to store a kayak. I live in an apartment building and I don't have a car of my own.

But now I found a perfect craft (I think). It is a Sea Eagle Fast Track inflatable kayak. I ordered it from spindrift,com (in the UK) on Friday and it is dispatched already. The boat fits in a backpack, weights around 14kg or under 30lbs, I can stand in it and take it wherever I want even with public transport. It's made from 1000 denier reinforced material and has an inflatable high pressure 'dropstich' floor so it's a serious boat.


This is the package that I ordered. Fast Track deluxe angler package.

Lets see how it turns out, but I'm super excited!!

I'll post first impressions when the boat is here.

See ya!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Moi,

    Joko veneestä on kerennyt kesän aikana kertymään kokemuksia?

    VastaaPoista
  2. On useammankin reissun verran. Perholla ja vertikaalijigaamalla olen kalastellut. Laitoin paattiin kaiunkin ja oli aika helppo asentaa magneettien avulla. Hyvä paatti joka liikkuu aika liukkaasti ja seistenkin pystyy kalastamaan ja jopa melomaan. Yritän lähipäivinä laittaa uutta päivitystä tänne.

    VastaaPoista