lauantai 31. lokakuuta 2015

Video: Halloween pike

Hi!

The fall pike fishing season is on, has been for some time already. I've struggled finding fish this fall in the same bays I fished last year. I've even tried fishing deeper areas and weedy drop-offs with absolutely no results. I'll have to get on my kayak again next weekend to locate new areas to find fish in. It should be a lot easier with the kayak and sonar.

Today I went Halloween fishing early in the morning and got one fish straight away. Maybe I should fish more  and earlier in the morning. It's just hard because the days are getting very short and because of that I can't fish in the weekdays at all. It's already getting dark at 5 pm so no more after work fishing this year.


Halloween pike saved the day!

-O

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti